Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Rose Jones, a "pricer" (lady in charge of pricing donated goods) at
248 Blouberg Road (St. Luke's Hospice shop) this morning.  She put her lipstick on for
 this pic but it is very dark (this picture) and you cannot see the lipstick.
  Funny how we all want to look our best in photos!


B (a regular shopper at 248, she lives next door!) and me
last Wednesday, blogger/my PC, posted last weeks pic to today's
blog post too, when I asked it (my laptop) to
open 248 my filename for my 248 pics

The Zebra? enclosure at Amsterdam Zoo
I took this pic when I visited the Zoo on my trip to
Amsterdam, last year.
Hi all!  How has your Wednesday been?

It has been a super Sunny day here in Bloubergstrand (home)/Tableview (hospice shop) today.

I have my usual Wednesday afternoon problem, my hands stink from my latex gloves, I wore at the shop this morning.  They do keep your hands clean though!  Some advantages to smelling like a condom?


Anyway there is only 2 more volunteering Wednesday left, then I am in Amsterdam and the North of
England for a month.  All cool, apart from the long flights there and back!


There was a very tragic report on Sky News this morning. It was about a Granddad and his Granddaughter, who drowned when a freak wave took them out to sea, on their recent holiday outing to a Portugese beach.  You never know when it's your time?  You can be enjoying a day out anywhere and never return home, so live for the moment?!?

I have so far earned about 20cents,  (yes nothing exciting, from Ad Dynamos paid for Tweets.  That is what it tells me on my Ad Dynamo Dashboard anyway.

On that happy note I will sign off from blogging for today.  Have a wonderful Wednesday further folks.

Signing off

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day