Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

I would love to be here right now, it looks calm and serene


Romeo managed to come inside the house today while oupa (my father) was asleep.
  What you don't know you don't need to know!

Hi peeps!  How r y'all today.

It is a lovely sunny and warm day here in Bloubergstrand today.

We (mom and I) met my "sister" Elaine for coffee at Bayside Mall this morning.  It was going to be movies but there is nothing worth watching at the cinemas presently.  We were talking and a guy who came to repair our fridge and was very rude to my mom when he was here - never shout at your customer!, came up in conversation.  Why?  Elaine was saying that one of her therapists had just lost her partner who drove into the back of a truck on his motor bike.  His name was Jason and he worked for the Coolman fridge repair company.  What you do to others will always come back to you in whatever way?  Be kind and pleasant to everyone you meet in life?  You never know the day nor the hour?  I want people to remember me as kind and considerate, not rude and obnoxious!

Anyway that is unfortunately all from my side for today.  Have a pleasant day further folks, fasten your seat belt if you are in any type of vehicle and most importantly, be kind and pleasant to everyone you meet in life!

Signing off from my blogs for today.

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day