Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tuesday typing

Somebody told my mom a pile of porkies.  1) there is nothing seriously wrong with their health 2) they only came to be closer to their estranged wife in Johannesburg and their marriage is not on such rocky ground, why does she call him every day from joburg?(the estranged wife)Why people lie?


My headphones my Nephews gave me for my Birthday - I really like them (the headphones and my nephews - they are  BOTH fab)



The same visitor who was mentioned on our first pic, told me that they don't mind Romeo (next doors cat) coming inside my home but I have to keep him off the furniture. No prob with that but it has been very stressful keeping the neighbours cat from running into my house.  He is dining outside these days and if he manages to come in the house he is swiftly put outside!
Hi folks from a warm and sunny Bloubergstrand. (19:25 here presently).

Only 20 days until Christmas Eve 2012! It does not feel too much  like Christmas, all the cheer and joy went out the window when our guest arrived from Perth, on the day after my Birthday (21 November), they arrived 22 November.

My sister Claire arrives from Amsterdam on 16 December to celebrate Christmas with us.  Thank God for that!

I can't believe their will soon be a new Royal born!

This year we are having Christmas day lunch at the Blue Peter Hotel.  Very apt, our guest is named Peter and he is very unhappy with most things!  

Anyway before I get mail from anywhere in the world, I shall say bye folks have a super day further,

Signing off

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day