Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Dinstag



Hi y'all!  How is your day?

It is a super sunny and hot day here in Bloubergstrand (where my home is)/ Melkbostrand (where Shylocks2,  the hair salon where I had my hair cut this morning,is located).  Looking all neatly groomed, well my hair is!?!

Tomorrow it is, and this time I did not get the closing date wrong, the penultimate hospice shop day for Wednesday mornings 10am till 1pm for 2012.  Only a year and I shall be back there!  Well a new year (2013) anyway.  No mail from anyone excited that I have stopped volunteering there, it caused quite a stir, last time I posted this to my blog.

Yesterday all the volunteers at the lunch got an odd shaped key-ring among other gifts from hospice.  I reckon it is for keeping your tablets in, the odd cylindrical plastic thingy on the key chain?  It does make the mind boggle what you could do with an odd cylindrical shaped plastic device.  Shove it where the sun don't shine? Well I guess if you can't find another use for it?  I won't do that, thanks but no thanks!  It is too small for coins to fit in it and has a bit that opens wide enough  for capsules?   Oh the ideas go on and on?

Anyway on that thought to ponder, I shall say adios folks, nos vidanye.

Signing off

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day