Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Never forget?




Hi all!  Sorry I have been unable to blog recently, but here I am  today!

It is a super sunny and warm day here in Bloubergstrand today.

Mom, my sister Claire and I took a nice walk on the beach today.  Yesterday the three of us went shopping and had lunch at the V & A Waterfront.

On this in 1996 we had returned from a holiday to Mauritius, on the 22 December, and my life went quickly downhill from that day.

 On 23rd December 1996 we went shopping in Eastgate Shopping Centre  to buy some Christmas presents and I passed out at Eastgate. That afternoon I went with my sister, Helen, to the GP.  He thought I had diabetes.  It turned out to be worse than that, the day I visited the Neurologist to see why my vision was becoming so bad and I had been getting blinding headaches.

Thank God I survived but the memories of what happened to me will unfortunately  never disappear.

I am stronger for it?  What doesn't kill you makes you stronger?    I know now that whatever happens was meant to happen?

Anyway this blog posting was not meant to depress any of my blog viewers but just to say that I am here?

Unfortunately that is all from me for today's blog posting.

Have a superb day further folks!

Signing off

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day