Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Two of my regular shoppers at 248 Blouberg Road (St. Luke's Hospice shop) this mid morning.  Anne to the left of me and Myriam to my right.


Romeo, the cat, doing cat things!


Hi all! How is your Wednesday?  It has been a super sunny day here in Blouberg today. It is warm but not hot weather wise today.

I saw that my country, South Africa, had made Sky News this morning!  For all the wrong reasons though!  The drug problem in the Cape, South Africa and Woonga (a powerful narcotic) in particular.  Why?  There goes our tourist trade!

Not many international airlines are flying non stop between CPT (Cape Town) and Europe anymore, unfortunately! My co-volunteer, Jillian, from Switzerland, has to fly an airline from Europe that is not the best on her upcoming flights!  Good Luck Jillian!  She wanted to know if her SAA Voyager Rewards, SWISS or Lufthansa Airmile Rewards cards are accepted by ???  No I do not think so but the aptly titled flying blue card is!

Anyway before I get mail from anybody I shall sign off from blogging for today.

Have a wicked Wednesday further folks.

Signing off....

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day