Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

"To Tuesday!"

Cats can apparently watch a television program!


Yum!?! Not if you are a vegetarian?

Too much baggage in life?  Why your  luggage gets so messed up when flying - traveller's tip- do not buy a new suitcase unless you need to, it will be f'd up before you use it again!  That is why crew have hard top cases, they are more durable

Hi all!  How is your Tuesday?  It has been dull weather here in Bloubergstrand, all day, so far today.  It is raining while I am busy typing today's blog post!

I went for another man's facial with my "sister", Elaine, this morning at her spa in Seaside Village. Here's the link if you are looking for any Spa Treatments. Spa  It  is super as she has one of those laser face machines that zap acne marks, face blemishes and scars.  I was going to go to Dischem in Canal Walk a few years ago to have this treatment (laser) on my face, but I decided not to, as it might be too painful!  It was not as painful today, as it was last time I had this laser treatment done. (A month ago?)  That is because I have less facial marks/scars  and a better skin condition!  No pain - no gain?

Anway moving on.. after my hour in the Spa, my mom, Elaine and I had lunch at El Gaucho restaurant
in Seaside Village. They had a lovely warming fire going this morning, it was the Pizza Oven actually, but it was warm and inviting on a cold, cloudy day.

Tomorrow it is off to my charity shop volunteer job I go, once more!  248 Blouberg Road won't be the same when I am not there next month!  or will it?  Nothing much changes there?

Romeo, next door's cat, got a bag of new kitty food to day.  (he eats a large amount of food for a small cat?)  Am I a softy? I said sorry to him (Romeo) this morning when I had to shout at him for scratching on a chair in the kitchen.  I do not like being nasty to anyone or any animal.  Life is too precious to be a nast sh1t?

Anyway that is all from me for today regarding blogging. Have a terrific Tuesday further folks!

Signing off.....

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day