Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

FINAL DAY?


Hi all!  How is your final August 2012 Friday?


Today's nasty weather

Romeo snuggling up to my notebook this morning!  I think it is the warmth from the power?
It is a wild day here in Bloubergstrand, today weather wise.

I have quite a few of these awful headsets from KLM  (my 9th and 10th journeys of inspiration are soon upon me!) at home and will be donating two new pairs to St. Luke's this Wednesday when I go to do my 3 hour volunteer job at 248 Blouberg Road.  All airlines give you these really uncomfortable, easy(ha ha how do you get them on yours ears correctly), disposable headphones which you may take home with you these days if you are flying economy class!  What a gift!  How about you do not accuse a disabled passenger of being drunk???? (yes it has affected me I am shit scared of flying with you!)A far more lasting gift!
Lufthansa are on strike!  Awful?

Here are two links to two of my other blogs I posted to today!  (I have now earned R11-83 on Ad Dynamo)  watch out Donald!  CPT  Revenue

Anyway that is all the knowledge I have to impart for today!

Have a wonderful weekend folks!

Ciao
DAVE


No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day