Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Saturday stuff!

I like this picture for the Hippo Insurance Ad - Dinner for1?


My suitcase I bought last year ,getting a repair before this years epic journey!  Why do they (baggage handlers) always ruin luggage? Is it because it is all just thrown into the LD3 luggage thingy that cargo and bags go into before being put into the aircraft's hold?  The crashing and banging sounds you hear when waiting on an aircraft after boarding, is from that!



Hi all!  How is your Saturday?

It has been a very wild and wet day here, weather wise, so far and we have even had hail!  I want a warm summer holiday!  I need to go back to Malta or Mallorca?  The weather is hardly ever pleasant in the Netherlands?  I have seen some sunny days and have even been to the beach on a Sunny day, there! (believe it or not and sun cream is necessary in the summer?!?)

I was telling Margaret (our home cleaner who comes every two weeks for 1 day) about the countries in the northern lights area, Iceland, Norway, etc who have darkness most of the day, in winter, and sun all day, in the summer! So I guess somebody always has it worse than you do?

This morning I made some filter coffee, I love the smell of freshly brewed coffee!  Like when you board a plane or go to a coffee shop, yummy!

I got another mail from my "bank" telling me that I need to update my internet banking account details and can contact  them via the link in the e-mail.  The jokes on you scammers! I do not do internet banking, despite the many assurances from banks that it is safe? I know it isn't from what I was told years ago from a computer expert (Microsoft presentation at St. John's College and the computer lecturer at Midrand).  If there is a will, somebody WILL FIND A WAY, into your secure website!  You cannot secure anything, or anywhere 100% Even Buck house has had intruders over the years!

Anyway that's all from me for today!  Have a safe and secure day further folks.

Signing off from my 8 blogs for today! (this text will appear on 3 of them as usual!)

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day