Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Last Wednesday of August?

I have heard that these effervescent tablets are brilliant for preventing you from picking up a nasty virus/bug on an aircraft.  I bought some yesterday and will be taking them from 10 days before I travel as the packet suggests.  The air on planes is not as filtered these days as it was in the days when smoking on board aircraft was allowed.  It saves airlines money but it means that a passenger is more likely to get flu/ other things on board!  "Happy flighting!", as they used to say on the spoof airline program  featuring the fictitious  airline "FLY LO" made by Matt Lucas and David Welliams. 



The man in the mirror?  Me! in a pic I took on my cellphone at 248 today. Nifty latex gloves?


The silly bunny ear thing peeps do on photos?  It was so 80's?
Hi all!  How has your Wednesday been?

No prizes for anyone who knows where I was from 10am until 1pm today!

It has been a very cloudy and cold day here today.  "Come on summer, come on, come on!"

Anyway now that I have hopefully made you smile today, from the pics on my blog postings, no?  I shall bid you all a very Wonderful Wednesday further folks!

Signing off from my blogs for this afternoon

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day