Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012







Hi all of my blog readers of my blog postings for this Tuesday afternoon.

It has been a cloudy day with a bit of sun, here in Bloubergstrand today.

I saw on Euro news yesterday that some parts of Europe have experienced a heat wave this summer.  Warm, sunny weather lovely, it is not good when it is too hot or too cold!

Yesterday it was my father's 72nd Birthday! (Time goes by so quickly?)  I called him in Perth,Australia, yesterday on my cellphone (mobile) to wish him a happy birthday.  He was out to lunch and I was just getting my breakfast!

A member of Government (can't recall who), visited the morturary for all the 30 odd dead miners shot by the police the other day.  Maybe the government should have sorted out this problem in another way than using lethal force?  RIP all.

Tomorrow it is my St. Luke's Hospice Shop, 248 Blouberg Road Wednesday Morning volunteering "job" .  Who of the many customers will feature in the photos I take this week?  Watch this space!

Ad Dynamo (my blog's advertisements host) Paid for Tweets  is super, I earn a bit of money from typing tweets.  (or maybe not?I have not had any notification of my paid tweets I have already completed!)

Super a bright sunny sky at present!

Anyway that is all from me for today's blog posts.  Have a terrific Tuesday further folks.

Signing of.....

Ciao
DAVE




No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day