Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Last Tuesday for August 2012

Professional Cabin crew in every sense of the word?


I got love, money and health?  What do you desire?

Tips from the flying book on how to have a wonderful flight! Impossible? 



Hi all!

How has your day been?

It has been a super sunny day here, but a bit cool!  There is a feeling of Spring in the air.
Here on the west coast all the beautiful wild flowers are beginning to bloom.

The Lion on the loose in Essex, England, was actually a big domestic cat! All the local zoos had to account for their lions in the hopes that it was not one of theirs.  Talk about a case of wrong identification?  I have never mistaken a cat for a lion, one of them is little, cute and friendly while the other one is a ferocious man eater!  Domestic cats have been known to eat their peeps but the only case I can think of was an old lady who died and her moggy ate some of her as there was no other source of food in the house.  I don't think that they actually hunt people down!

My old cat friend Tiger Lilly was sitting outside my window just now.  They say cats never forget places they have been.

Tomorrow is my third last volunteer, 3 hour, once a week job at 248 Blouberg Road  (St. Luke's Hospice Shop) until I return to "work" in October!  Christmas card sales begin around then.  Why  have Christmas Cards lost their popularity?  Usually somebody will say to me "I don't send Christmas cards anymore, the postage is too expensive but here is a donation."  Go on surprise someone and buy them a card this Christmas!

Well that is all from me for today.  Have a terrific Tuesday further folks!

Signing off

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day