Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Simeon!



Hi all!

How is your day?  It has been a dull, cloudy day, here in Bloubergstrand, all day today, so far, but there is a bit of sun peeking out of the clouds as I am busy typing today's blog posts.

Today it is my Nephew's third Birthday!  So he is today's blog posts title!  "Have a super third Birthday, love and God Bless Uncle Dave"

I can't believe they showed the last episode ever of  Desperate Housewives on DStv on Thursday night.  What a brilliant series it was!  Time to move on? It started  (Desperate Housewives)  here in South Africa in 2004 or was it 2005?  

Strange things that we all  think of in bed at night?  I remembered the Supermarket in Mallorca was called Macradona? last night.

The Olympics this year are super.  I Watch some of it  most days.  Swimming, weightlifting, Triathlons, Rowing (I was in the Rowing team at school, I loved it and even won a medal!  For the Ergometer Ragata held at another school.  I was not too good in the water though, who knew I had a Brain Tumour when I was 12/13 and therefore had a balance problem!   I rowed skulls and also Quads.  I preferred quads.  I was in the C team for rowing).
C for cr?p?  Our maths teacher when I was at St. John's College (High school, Std8, Mrs. Tandy, always used to say "D" for Dilligence boys"  (I was in the D1 maths set.  I think it was D for dumb or so one of the other boys use to reply to that comment.  The D maths set wasn't the lowest either, two below it!

Well on that happy note I shall wish you all a pleasant day further!

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day