Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday memoirs





Camps bay yesterday pic courtesy of my cellphone's camera
Middle age is awful?  We all end up looking "different!"



The Leather Fossil bag,that I found at the top of my cupboard, and it is the perfect size for my I-pad.  I was going to buy the plastic one from Musica for R500 or more - Seek and ye shall find something better in your closet?

Hi all

How is your Monday?

It started off sunny this morning, then it was a really cloudy morning and rain fell just minutes after I had told my friend, Pam, that there was no rain, and it was fine weather to bring her dog for a walk on the Blouberg Beach, oops!  Guess I was wrong about that?

I was in Camps Bay yesterday, but there were no celebs!  (Prince Harry and other famous folk like Camps Bay!)  Where were they all?  My German teacher when I was at school, Marion Dunsford-White, has a guest house in Camps Bay.  Lucky Lady.

After lunch in Camps Bay, at a nice restaurant.  It was a sea food restaurant, but I had the steak, I do not like to take a chance that I will be allergic to the seafood after the last time I dared to venture into a fish restaurant and ordered fish and was ill for 3 weeks afterwards.  (It was the Cape Town Fish market restaurant here in Sea Side Village.  Maybe they were still trying to get away with serving illegal fish species to their patrons, the night I was at the Cape Town Fish Market? It (CTFM) has been on Carte Blanche twice for serving illegal fish breeds!  Some types of fish can actually kill you!  So imagine my horror when I had ordered the low fat menu on a European airline and they served fish!  I have not requested an SM  (special meal) this year!  Fish and peanuts are two of the world's biggest allergens. and yet they serve them?  SAA served Pretzels when we last flew on a long haul flight with them in 2006. Cape Town to London Heathrow and back a month later!  One of the female flight attendants on our return flight from London (Michelle Frey) goes to the same church as me!  What a small world it is....

Unfortunately that is all from me for today.

Have a magnificent Monday further folks!

Signing off from all my blogs for today.

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day