Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

I am busy reading this book at the moment it is Brilliant!  I watched the film version of the Help, too.  I can't believe times like those existed!  I truly believe we are all related in some way and what you do to others/how you treat them, will come back and bite you in the ass if you are not nice, kind and caring towards your fellow human beings!  




My favourite joke of all time!
"There is a murder on the Robert's farm and the police come to investigate.  They decide to interview the Ducks swimming on the pond firstly.  "What's your name"  they ask the first Duck.  "Quack" is his reply.  "and what were you doing last night when the murder took place.  "I was on the pond blowing bubbles" is his reply.  They move on to interview the second duck.  "Whats your name and where were you last night when the murder took place?"  He replies, "Quack Quack is my name, and I was busy blowing bubbles in the pond."  They swiftly move on to the third duck on the pond.  "Right I suppose your name is Quack, Quack, Quack?"  "No" he replies, "it's Bubbles!"   
Hi all!  From a sunny Cape.

I can't believe the senseless killing of 30 innocent people at Marikana Mine yesterday by the police!  Disgusting!  I watched it on CNN, BBC, Sky News and the South African international news channel Etv.
this morning.  What you do to somebody else will get you in the end!?!  I have not seen that type of brutality from police officers since the bad old apartheid days!  Needless to say the world is disgusted too?

May all of the dead rest in peace!?!

Nothing else for me to blog today after witnessing such horrific scenes on TV, this morning.  I feel a bit cold and numb.

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day