Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

St. Luke's hospice shop (248 Blouberg Road) this morning.
Blouberg Road and all the chaos from the ongoing roadworks Pic.taken from 248's car park.



Same as the above pic, but further down Blouberg Road from 248's car park



 Good afternoon all, from a sunny but cold Bloubergstrand (home)/Tableview (where the Hospice shop is).

I found out from the internet why Claire's flight from LBA (Leeds) to AMS (Amsterdam)  was cancelled, the other night.

Some w??ker put a note on a seat on the earlier flight suggesting that an explosive device might be on board the Fokker 70 operating these flights.  Why do people do stupid things?  So not KLM's fault!    They compensated the passengers for the delay, too, totally amazing!

I made it to "work" at the Hospice shop, today, and no the roof man never came today to repair the roof at my home like he has promised for months.  The roof is still under guarantee from his work  (roof man's), last year, but try to get your guarantee honoured?

I smell like a condom (well my hand's do)  from my rubber gloves at 248 today!  How doctors ever get romantic?  Smelling like a condom all day?  Not the nicest smell but at least my hands are clean!

Unfortunately that is all from moi pour ajourdoui!  (from me for today)  Have a dapper day further folks!

Signing off from blogging for now!

Ciao
DAVE



No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day