Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

To Tuesday!



·      



Hi all!  How is your Tuesday?  The above text (in red) is from today's weather warning, here in the Western Cape today.  So apart from the sun this afternoon, it has not been a too pleasant day, weatherwise, here in the Cape today!

Not much to blog today!  It's off to volunteer at 248 Blouberg Road I go yet again, tomorrow for me!

I watched more of the London Olympics today, did some grocery shopping and other than that nothing that would change the world as we know it.

If you get Probiflora, in your part of the world I do recommend it!  I have never used it before, but I decided after hearing lots of people I know, my mom and friend Anne from the hospice shop included, say how it helps your tummy not to feel bloated all day , I decided to give it a try for the first time ever today.  My stomach has always felt a bit odd since 1997, when they placed a drainage shunt in my stomach, especially when I have just eaten.  It is not sore but usually I feel uncomfortable after I eat.  For the first time in 15 years I did not have that after I had eaten today!  I have always thought that  Probiflora might have a laxative effect on the stomach, but it doesn't thank goodness!  Lots of people have recommended it to me in days gone by but I was a tad bit worried about its effects!

Anyway now that I have bored you all sh??less with the above information I will bid you a fond farewell until tomorrow!

Signing off from my blogs for today!  Have a marvelous Monday further folks!

Ciao
DAVE






h

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day