Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

eek

My friend and co-volunteer at St. Luke's Hospice shop, Mavis, and me this morning.  She (Mavis) puts prices on the clothes that are donated to us at 248 Blouberg Road.




Hi all!  How is your day?

It is a lovely sunny and warm day here in Blouberg today (I feel bad saying that when some of the places on the east coast of America are under water from the recent weather events).

There are Only 20 days from tomorrow until my 32nd Birthday. EEK! Oh well, time and tide wait for no man and all that jazz!?!  It is a volunteer Wednesday morning on my Birthday (21 November) this year. The last one on a volunteering Wednesday morning was in 2007.  I will have to bake a cake, I like baking, and we all bring some cake on our birthday at 248, aren't we civilized?

OMG I just realized that today is the last day of October for 2012. And then the penny dropped?

BBC Knowledge had a programme from the interesting series, Leaving the Amish, on DStv last night.  Glad I am of a different Christian Denomination?  It's the beard thing, the straw hat and the lack of electricity that put me off becoming Amish!?!  I love my mod cons and there is no internet or telly either in Amish Houses.

Anyway unfortunately I have said it all for today.  Have a wonderful Wednesday further folks!

Signing Off

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day