Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thursday



This fetching photo of Queen Victoria is  from Scarborough, Englad.

I truly believe that!

The recipe I am cooking on Friday night.  It been a week since I cooked anything!   Too long?!?

Hi all my blog followers!  How is your Thursday?

It is a warm and sunny day here in Blouberg today.  Below are the predicted weather forecast temperatures for Cape Town from the DsTv weather service.

Cape Town  14/22 C
Amsterdam   8/12 C
London        12/17 C

Goodness it's great to be home!  I have shorts and a T-shirt on and the sky is not grey!  How anyone survives Europe's miserable weather year after year is anyone's guess.  Ok South Africa has quite a few problems but at least the sun will come out tomorrow!  Ne Annie!  (not so Annie!)

That's all from me for today folks!  Have a superb day further!

Signing off

Ciao DAVE


No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day