Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

It's Friday!

Mom and I used this transfer service to the airport.  Usually we use Way2Go but they do not seem to exist anymore?  Cape Miller Tours is operated by the owner who used to work for a major Cape Town/South African tour company.  She is such a lovely lady and seeing as she was super, like I told her at the Airport last month, I have put her details on my blog postings!  Always honour your word?

A Delicious microwave burger I got from Albert  Heijn

My train tickets from Leeds to Scarborough and a photo of the interior of Thomson's new Boeing 787 Dreamliner from a Thomson broucher.  The train is more comfortable?  I think Boeing Aircraft are not as comfortable as Airbus Aircraft.  Let the newer kids on the block take over Boeing?  Maybe the 787 is better than the 777?  I find Airbus aircraft more spacious.  That is my personal opinion so nobody send me mail!  Pleeze???
Hi all!  How is your Friday?

It has been raining most of today here in Bloubergstrand today.   There was a bit of sun this morning but it only shone for about an hour or two.  Very much like European weather today, it is not as cold though, so that is one advantage!  No?

While I was in England I got to meet my Grandmother's sister, yes she is still alive but unfortunately my Grand Mother died in 1987 from heart complications.  We (my Aunty Margaret and I) went to visit my Uncle Kevin, who is my Grand Mother's brother.  He, Uncle Kevin, lives in Selby, where my mother and her family all lived, when she was a little girl.  We (Aunty Margaret, Uncle Kevin and I) had lunch in a furniture shop, Wetherell's, they have a nice restaurant in the shop!  Afterwards we went to visit my Grand mother's sister in the old age home where she lives.  She was very bright and I did not want to leave as I know that, that was the last sister to my Grandmother and one of the last siblings of hers who is still with us!  I really do believe in a heaven/after life.  We are all energy and we have to go somewhere?  Is the after life like we are told, you get to see those who have passed over to the other side once more?  I do hope so!

Below are the links to all my 9 blogs if you are interested?  Why?  Because!

http://heroawards1.blogspot.com
myblogsads.blogspot.com
http://whichwa.blogspot.com
http://whereicall.blogspot.com
http://alternativeandcomp.blogspot.com
http://recepies1.blogspot.com

Romeo, next door's cat has been here since 7:30 when I got out of bed and opened the lounge's curtains this morning.  Let me see if I can find the picture I took of him,  pictures of other people's cats?



on that exciting though I shall go but you will know I will think of you every step of the way, or not?

Have  a superb day further folks!

Ciao
DAVE


No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day