Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Me oh my?





Coast Guard official: Hurricane Sandy 'could be bad, or it could be devastation'

By Greg Botelho, CNN
October 29, 2012 -- Updated 0213 GMT (1013 HKT)
People stand on the beach watching the heavy surf caused by the approaching Hurricane Sandy, on Sunday, October 28, in Cape May, New Jersey. Hurricane Sandy is expected to hit the New Jersey coastline sometime on Monday, bringing heavy winds and floodwaters.

Hi all!  It's really terrible this Hurricane!  What has happened in the world.  Mother nature is not happy?

I have added a link to my other blogs in my blog features.  More traffic is never a bad thing?  I have only added it (these links) to my alifenotlikeyours blog so far but give it time!  We are a one man show?  (me!)

It is a nice sunny but very windy day here in Bloubergstrand today.

My mom is watching CNN at the moment downstairs, I can here it in the study upstairs?!?  I do not have much to post on my blogs today.  I think the enormity of Hurricane Sandy has my attention today.  The majority of my blog readers are from the USA , I do hope you are all safe?

Keep safe folks?

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day