Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wednesday

What a diferrence from one Wednesday to the next?


Last Wednesday morning I left a cold Amsterdam Schipol Airport

Flew for 11 and a half hours and arrived in Cape Town

Where it is sunny and 35 degrees C today. I went back to my volunteering job at 248 Blouberg Road this morning. (photo: our shop at 11 ish this morning when there were not too many customers at the time.  They all come on mass at one point then nobody for a while and when I left at 1 pm the shop was full to bursting point with shoppers!)


Hi all!  I hope you are having a super day!

From one Wednesday to the next?!?

Last night there was a really interesting documentary on Dstv about an Amish family in America, "Growing up Amish."  I think I will stick to being a Catholic, we can drive cars, use electricity and nobody has to have a "different" style of beard!

I am cooking a warm bacon salad recipe for this week's dish, that I cook  weekly.  It sounds like a very yummy dish?  Warm bacon on cold salad?

Anyway not much to report today.  Surprise, surprise though, the road works on Blouberg Road are still in progress, Africa runs on its own time!  I have not been to our shop in a month and there has not been much construction of the new road works in a month!

Anyway that's all from moi for my blog posts for ajourdoui.  Have a fantastic day further folks and when in doubt leave it out!  (I never understood that saying?!?)

Signing off 

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day