Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

new mobile number 0749306209

This is from the sign at the Cedar Court Hotel, to put on your hotel door, but hillarious?


Meeow?
Hi all!  How is your Tuesday?

It is a super sunny and warm day here in Bloubergstrand today!

I had to buy another SIM card for my mobile phone today.  This is about the fifth one I have bought.  I've had Cell C(twice before), MTN (once only), Vodacom (2 or 3 times), KPN (Dutch mobile service while in the Netherlands) and Orange (while in England recently) and an 8ta sim card  (since my return home from Europe last week Wednesday at 9pm) for a while until today!
I do hope this will be my last cellphone SIM  for a bit!?!

Yesterday there was a St. Luke's hospice shop tea party for the 248 volunteers, held at the church that I attend on Sundays(The Parish of the Resserection Church in Jansens Avenue) .  I only found out after the event, so I was not in attendance!  It is off for my 3 hour volunteer shift at 248 Blouberg Road tomorrow for me though.  I did miss it, and especially my co-volunteers.  I brought them all a little something back from the Netherlands, but seeing as how 3 of them regularly read my blog postings, "I know nothing my dear!"  I love that saying!  It sounds a bit girly but I did here it on a documentary on an Italian cruise ship, and the cruise director was the one who said it, not me!

Anyway on that happy thought I shall announce that this is all from me regarding blogging for today.  Have a terrific Tuesday further folks!

Signing off

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day