Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

FANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY

As always today's blog posting's are new and exciting?


Hi all!  How has your first Friday for the month of August 2012 been?

It has been cloudy all day here today!

I posted some funny adverts to my advertising blog Funny Ads?

I found a leather bag in the cupboard, that is the perfect size for my I-pad, and I was going to buy one from Musica that was fabric and would have cost money!  You never know what you have until you look!  Seek and ye shall save, or something like that?

Tonight it is Chicken Noodle Broth night!  I bought my ingredients for tonight's dish at the Spar in the Paddocks Centre. A super SPAR, it feels like a European Supermarket, this Spar shop, it has nice lighting, and is well stocked and almost like the Migros in Switzerland!  Gosh I have been to many different European Supermarkets!  I like the DEKA Mart in Bloemendaal, the Netherlands too!  Small and convenient.  The Spar in Corbert, Juan les pins (south of France) was awful very tatty indeed.  Last year Claire. Mom and I went to the shops in Mallorca, I cannot remember what it was called, but they had huge carcasses of  meat in the butchery!  Interesting.

Unfortunately that is all from me for today!

Ciao
DAVE




No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day