Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Not too long now and I am 32? eek!



In a knot?

Hi folks!  How is your Thursday?

It is a super sunny and warm day here in Bloubergstrand today.

I have nominated the good and bad service awards for this week.  Exciting No?  Good service needs a mention? So does bad service?

I did some brochure distribution  (all jobs seem to have fancy titles these days?  Does this one sound good?) work today and other than that nothing too exciting!

I started my Ultima Brain Fuel casules today.  They are great.

Romeo (next doors cat) followed me on my garden watering this morning.  This cat really likes me, the feeling is mutual but he does belong to my next door neighbours and he spends all day hanging out at my pad!  I do hope they would't mind.  You can't keep a good cat at home?  They are inqusitive by default?  The other morning he decided to be sick all over a carpet, the down side of pet ownership/visits?

Unfortunaley I have said it all, well for today's blog post anyway!

Have a dapper day further y'all.

Signing off

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day