Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

I got two of our new South African Bank Notes today
I think they are brilliant!




The weather here today.  Glorious! 


Hi y'all!  How is your Saturday?  It is a superb, sunny and warm, day here in the Western Cape today.

I typed a blog post yesterday but it would not publish it?!?

I delivered my final 50 Brochures for Rejuva Spa (a link for the Spa: Pampered) yesterday morning.  I do hope there is a positive response from my  leg work marketing (flyers in post boxes) for my "sister" Elaine's Spa.  I earned a R300 spa voucher for my marketing attempts anyway.  Most of the spa's clients are apparently my neighbour's?  Statistics are that only 10 percent of people reply to brochure ads placed  in their mailbox. (marketing was one of the subjects of the home study diploma I got a distinction for in 2002) So I put 95 of them in boxes - 9 and a half people?  I have yet to see half a person, but like the African saying says, "one day, is one day!", maybe I will see such a person one day?

I am cooking a Chicken Korma Curry recipe for dinner tonight,  It is this week's dish!  I got the recipe from a cooking for the heart cookbook that a nurse at the Clicks store in Melkbostrand, gave me the day before we flew to Amsterdam, in September of this year.  Thank goodness I have never had heart problems before, maybe I looked hassled that day?  (It was free so maybe they printed too many?)  My blood pressure is perfect according to the digital blood pressure monitor that my mom bought in the DE KA  Markt (the Netherlands) recently.

Well, me oh my, I have typed it all, for my blog posts for today and yesterday!  Have a super day further folks and if your final destination on your travels today is Cape Town, well done it was the right choice?

Signing off

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day