Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Saturday before?

CAT - Clear Air Turbulence




Hi all!  How is your Saturday?

It is a superb, sunny and hot, day here in Blouberg today.

Last night I was watching Undercover Boss on DStv, it was all about the man who owns Diamond Resorts in America.  He is a multi-millionaire but was so generous with his money that he gave to his employees that featured in the show.  I truly believe that any good that you do for your fellow man comes back to you in whatever way.   The same rule applies to any bad?  So always think of others?  and be generous and kind hearted?

David Beckham is apparently a wee bit pissed off by the BA cabin crew?  Why?  Whenever he flies with them a cabin crew member, wakes him up from the flash of their camera as they are taking his photo?  I do not find Mr. Beckham interesting, but he does have a very pleasant nature so I might take his pic if I was a BA FA?  Some go gaga over his looks - please?  He is not my type!?!

The Sky News newspaper reviewers were talking about Pussy Riot and the awful fact that they were jailed for a simple act of protest.  Freedom of Speech Mr. Putin?  They did perform this riot in a Church but laugh a little - it was amusing.

Today it is exactly a month since I flew 11 and a half hours home to Cape Town from Amsterdam.  The FA's on this flight were all pleasant, I found the female FA, who looked a bit like my Aunty Mary, amusing particularly when she put her hand on my shoulder and said "don't get a fright I am coming past you!"  They usually do that for blind passengers, but my mom had told them of my condition, while I was using the lav, shortly after boarding the flight, and the senior purser asked her if I was ok because she saw me getting out of a wheelchair at the aircraft door.

My father lands from MRU (Mauritius) on Wednesday.  He is coming from Perth via Mauritius.  His travel agent recommended this route to Cape Town to him.  All the other flights to Cape Town from OZ go via Jo'burg.  No non-stop flight to CPT why?  You get a free night stopover in Mauritius though?!?

Well unfortunately I have said what I came to type for today!  Have a fantastic day further folks.

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day