Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tuesday Times

It's all about the numbers?


Another one falls out of the closet?

My cousin Tania's Restaurant in Molton, North England.  "The Market Place"  Bistro
Hi all!  How has your Tuesday been?

It is a lovely sunny and hot day here in Bloubergstrand today.

Tomorrow is my final 248 Blouberg Road, St. Luke's Hospice Shop, volunteering Wednesday while I am 31 years old.  The time has just flown by!  I started my hospice volunteering job in 2004,  it will be 9 years of me volunteering my services to them, next year October.  It was only going to be a temporary thing while I found proper employment but somehow my destiny in life is to be an unpaid worker.  I love my "job", I have wanted to give it up many times before, but I can't seem to break the pattern!  It's what the cause is for.  A really good one, at least in my opinion, we make money for the terminally ill who require hospice support.
I can't really work more than half a day a few times a week anyway.  I have had a few jobs but two of the companies I have worked at closed down shortly after my arrival there, and I was only working half day once a week there too.

My father is arriving from Australia next week Thursday.  The day after my big birthday!

Anyway, unfortunately that is all from me for this afternoon's blog postings.  Have a super day further folks.

Signing off

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day