Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

not too many days left



Hi all from a super, sunny and hot Western Cape, South Africa.

It is only 1 day and a month until 2013!  Where has all the time gone?

I have not cooked anything for the last week!  I hope that this skill is like riding a bicycle?  Once you know how to, you never forget?  I do still know how to ride a bicycle, but my balance is not optimal for cycling these days. So it's Stationery bikes only for me, folks!

I have not been doing much this last week so not much to report about.

I have earned the grand total of R35-40 on my Ad Dynamo account so far (I started using Ad Dynamo in January?), so only another R64-60 and I am eligible for my payment!  Boy I bet Donald Trump is not panicking that I will soon be mega bucks well off?!?  What do you mean you aren't either?  Maybe one day?

I posted yesterday about the weird things the paid for tweets suggest that I can offer advice on.  I know nothing my dear!

Unfortunately this is the end of the road for today's blog postings.  Have a Fantastic Friday further folks.

Signing off

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day