Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Saturday Scrible



Same day, different shit?


Hi all!  How is your last Saturday for November 2012?

It rained here this morning, then the sun was out for a short while.  It is overcast and dull, weatherwise here in Bloubergstrand at the moment. But hey the sun will come out tomorrow?

I posted more ads to my ad blog today.  http://myblogsads.blogspot.com

Christmas eve is only a month away?  I love Christmas, it is my favourite time of the year.  It is only ever a month and four days from my Birthday until Christmas, every year!  My nephew Maxi was born on 27 December, 2007 in Amsterdam.  I was in a cold and dull Amsterdam for his birth that year.

The first Christmas, must have been like it is here on Christmas days, hot and sunny.  (Well hopefully it will be this year again?)

The government in South Africa want to remove Christmas Day as a public holiday?!  Why?  We are mostly a  country of Christians.   Christmas day by any other name would not be so jovial? Think of the loss the shops will make?  Nobody will get many gifts as there will be no time to purchase them and for the recipient to enjoy them?  That my theory anyway!

There is an article about the man who exposed the short comings of our president, Jacob Z, in a local magazine.  Good luck?

There is a big rain storm right now, the heavens just opened.  Good for the garden?

That is unfortunately all from me for today's blog postings, have a superb Saturday further folks!

Signing off

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day