Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Pretty Sky?


Not if you eat too many McDees  (Bringing sexy back that is), it is delicious, but too much of a good thing and you end up looking like David on the right and you can't see over your belly!  Bye Bye Mr Willy?

My mom and her sisters did a dance routine to the Ronnettes "be my baby" at My Aunty Mary's 60th Birthday party.  This should have been BMI baby's tune on their ads?  Sadly they have stopped operating, BMI baby,  this is a pic from my Airliner World magazine after this 737-800 had completed the final BMI baby flight ever.


Ha-ha?
Hi all!  How is your Monday 5 November been?

It is a warm and sunny afternoon here in Bloubergstrand this afternoon.

I had my hair cut for the first time after a month in Europe, this morning at Shylocks in Melkbos.

I remember, this being fire works night, sitting on the beach at Umdloti (Natal,South Africa) with my Grandad (he stayed with us for 6 months in 1987 after my Grandma had died from heart complications) and asking him all about fireworks.  1987 it was the first year fireworks were legal in South Africa, it was the apartheid days then.  It was a very controlled country in the bad old days and anything that went bang or was of a threat to the state was illegal.

Dogs and cats hate fireworks, every year the SPCA ask people to consider that on Fireworks night.  On New Years eve 2007 I was in Amsterdam, the Dutch are a wee bit over the top with fireworks on New Years eve, it was a bit like a war zone walking "home" along the streets.  What a laugh!Not!?!

Anyway that is my small contribution of words to the world for today.  Have a marvelous Monday further folks and do not unfasten your seat belt until we have stopped moving?

Signing off

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day