Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012



Hi all!  How is your Thursday?

It is a super sunny and warm day in Blouberg Today.

This morning I was looking at all the paid for tweets that Ad Dynamo places to my Twitter account and boy do I look super intelligent or what?!?  I am offering advise on all sorts of things!  Not me folks, but the company I am advertising for via my paid for tweets!  I cannot give you financial or legal advice but my tweets do say I offer it!  If you need a lawyer or an accountant best to seek somebody else?  Seek and yee shall find!

One has to be careful of what goes on the net with your name on it!  Caused a bit of fuss and nonsense when I mentioned my last two days at Hospice.  I meant for this year (2012) and not for ever!  I got a few emails (10) from fb viewers and my blog followers, enquiring about me leaving SLHPS after 9 years of volunteering there.  No need for the cake or balloons to say cheery bye to me anymore!

I love 90's music I was listening to some this morning.  Fantastic, fantastic, faaantastic!

Anyway that is unfortunately all from me for today.  Have a super week further y'all!

Signing off

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day