Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thursday before?

Ann and me in the mirror at 248 Blouberg Road Yesterday morning.  Like I said before, there are moments when there are no customers and then they all seem to arrive on mass, and no not a bus pulling up because some of them come in their own car?!  Go figure? In the quite moments I take my pic with somebody, if they are not a customer .


A regular customer at our shop, Deon who is a fire fighter.  I did not see him in this shot!








Hi all!  How is your Thursday?  It is a lovely sunny and warm day here in the Western Cape today.  The wind is blowing quite strongly today, the perfect weather for wind surfing?!?

Tonight I am cooking Rosemary chicken from a recipe in a local magazine. If you would like to make it someday,  Rosemary Chicken Go to New York?

Have a terrific day further folks!

Signing off from all of my blogging for today

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day