Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Oh well!

When things go wrong, as they often do!  Change your plans?!?  I started baking a cake this morning, for my friends at St. Luke's Hospice Shop tomorrow  (my Birthday is tomorrow! who forgot?), but it needed another cake adding to it or it would have been too small- so it is going to be my birthday cake instead, nothing like having baked your own Birthday cake!  (I ain't MR Bean) The cake would have cost around R90  (only +/-10 Euros) to make in the end, and then there would have been another cake in the oven, for an hour ,so to cut down on my costs my birthday morning tea items have changed!  Je suis desolet.  (or sorry)  but it's the thought that counts?



Table Mountain Cable Car Gateway on Sunday morning.  I do not know the precise time I took this photo, as it was not noted!  How remiss?!?

Hi all!  How is your Thursday?

It has been a cloudy day with rain here in Blouberg today.  Hopefully there will be sunshine tomorrow!  A birthday without Sunshine would not be as pleasant.  or would it?

On my last blog post whilst I am only 31 years old, I have until 15:30 tomorrow before I have to say I am 32 and loving it?  Remember you are only as old as the man you feel, or something like that?!?

Well unfortunately folks I have typed what I came to post on today's blog posting.  Have a Terrific Tuesday further y'all.

Signing off from blogging for 31

Ciao
DAVE


No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day