Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wednesday woes





Hi all!

How is your Wednesday?

It is  hot and sunny but very windy in Bloubergstrand this afternoon.

Well Mitt Romney did not win the US  election.  Well done Obama.  Is it too late to say you were my choice.  Ok so it was Mitt Romney before the results were announced, but we all like to have backed a winner!?!

Bad Service award I have nominated this weeks bad and good customer services for this week.  Doodles Restaurant, here in Bloubergstand, where I and 5 other SLHPS volunteers had lunch today gets a Numpty award for their shocking lunch service this afternoon.  We sat at our table  for an hour and a half before they served us our ordered food today.  A waitress told us we could not walk out after our hour long wait, as that does not happen at Doodles.  "Sorry my dear, but the South African Consumer act says, and rightly so that  we are legally allowed to do so!  We won't be dining there again?  On the plus side I was allowed to order off their R35 Wednesday pensioners menu, this afternoon.  Ask the right person?

Good Service of the week award  This week Snoekies at Eden on the Bay win!  I had a super calamari wrap there, the other day.  It was "D" for delicious?!?

I have said what I came to say today?

Signing off

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day