Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Oh well?




Hi all!  How is your first day of November 2012?

It is a super balmy, sunny and hot day, here in Bloubergstrand today.

There are only 20 days until my birthday!  Cards and presents may be sent to David Worswick, P.O Box 287, Bloubergstrand 7436, Western Cape, South Africa.  Lets see if I receive anything!?!  It was worth a try anyway!

My sister, Claire's birthday is coming up on the 3rd of this month too!  She is turning the big 34, thank goodness I am only turning the big 32!

I got an interactive Spanish course at 248 Blouberg Road, yesterday, I know a few Spanish words, but it is always good to learn another language!  Ci?  I was learning Spanish via the same method in 1998 but the CD went somewhere?  It was my sister, Helen's and I think she left for Dubai to fly as an FA (love the title flight attendants like to be called, sounds like ?uck All?) for Emirates Airlines.  We saw an Emirates A380 departing from Schipol on the day we did an airport tour there ,the day before mom and I left Europe to fly back home to Cape town (so 16 October).  It is amazing how such a huge aircraft does lift off the ground!

That's unfortunately all from me for today's blog postings folks.  I posted this week's dish I am making to my recipe blog.

Have a Thimply Thunning Thursday further y'all!  (Cats got my tongue)

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day