Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tuesday try me?


Hi all!  How is your Tuesday?  It is a lovely sunny and warm Day here in Bloubergstrand.

I won R35 (3euros) on the South African lottery this weekend, you've got to be in it to win it? or so the saying goes?  I think I have spent it all now?!?  I bought two chocolate bars for my friends, Mavis and Yvonne who are both St. Luke's Hospice Volunteers and both having a birthday tomorrow!  (I do hope that they don't read my blog postings or my little surprise will be a bit like a surprise party you have arranged yourself?  Almost been there and done that!  

Genau!  (German for exactly!)
To listen is supposedly better than to keep talking and missing the point of what somebody is trying to say?
I always wake up feeling like this is going to be a great day, but sometimes you find you lied to yourself?  Oh well!?!

Signing off from blogging for today

Ciao 
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day