Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

The 26th is on it's way!  Yeeha?






Hi all!  How is your Monday?

It is a lovely, sunny and hot, day here in Bloubergstrand today.  The bad weather in Europe and especially in the UK today does not look good.  I saw on Sky News this morning that Leeds Bradford (LBA) airport was closed because of the snow, but in October when I left from their for Amsterdam, and a few days later back to Cape Town, it was cold but snow not good?  I don't know how people mange?  I have slipped i snow before in the Netherlands and almost ended up ?ss over ?it

Quote of the day from my diary, "Continuous effort, not strength or intelligence is the key to unlocking our potential." - Liane Cardes  Right on I say?

Back to work on Wednesday!  I do hope I have been missed?

I was reviewing the new Chevrolet Spark advert on tech facts (paid for surveys but I have never been paid?)  on Friday morning.  Cool ad but I don't know what others will think.  The wisdom of mother Theresa (an email I once got had this quote from her on it)  "Do not worry what other people think, they do not do it often!"  Before I get mail, I will say...

Unfortunaly folks right now I got to go?  Have a dapper day further folks!

Signing off

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day