Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

all new

The year ahead!


At Spier wine farm,  just outside the shop, they had this amazing solar panel table that charges your devices just by them being on this table.  It charged my cell in the 30 minutes we sat at this table.  So I guess it works?

Spier today
Hi all!

Today it has been a super hot and sunny day here in the Western Cape.  Mom, Marti and I had lunch at Spier in the Stellenbosch winelands and an ice cream in Franschoek.  I live it up large?

My diary for this year is big A4 Diary ,I have always wanted one but what am I going to enter on the pages of this big diary?  The mind boggles!?!  My life is not too hectic?  I have decided to do the Friday Morning as well as my usually Wednesday morning volunteering day at the Hospice shop this year.

Anyway the diary has daily quotes, so here's today's quote:
"And now let us welcome the New Year. Full of things that have never  been." Rainer Maria Rilke

After that inspiring quote I shall bid y'all farewell.  Have a Terrific Tuesday further folks!

Signing off

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day