Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Mundi stuff






Hi all how is your Moday?

It is a superb, sunny and hot day here in Bloubergstrand today.

I listed my  Playstation and 8 games on OLX on Friday (online sales), I got a reply from a keen buyer on Saturday but where are they now?  A Saturday afternoon impulse "buyer"?  Got to sell all my stuff as a move might be on my agenda soon.  We have had 5 house viewings so far and our house has only been on the market for two weeks.  One couple really liked our house, well she did her hubby is not sure!

Only 3 Months left at St. Luke's Hospice shop volunteering for me, if the house sells!  I have enjoyed my 9 years of one day a week volunteer 3 hour "job" at 248 Blouberg Road.  Met quite a few interesting people and sold stuff to people to make money for the patients over 9 years (well it will have be in April? of this year)

A quote for today?
"Problems become opportunities when the right people join together." unknown who is unknown?

Unfortunately that is all from me for today's blog postings folks.

Signing off

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day