Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday Fings



Hi all!  How is your Friday?

It is a super, Sunny and hot day here in Bloubergstrand today.

Blue Peter  (my not very pleasant father) and his wife Alice (whom he originally claimed he was divorcing but that was all a lie!)  From the day of his arrival where he called a a nasty bitc?  to staying together at the Blue Peter Hotel and looking for a home how people changes their minds sometimes?  Is he all okay up there?

Yeeha it's back to work on Wednesday.  I miss 248 Blouberg Road aka St. Luke's Hospice shop when I am not there for a long while. It is what the place does for those in need that I like about my "job".  To help the needy brilliant?

Anyway unfortunaley folks my lap top that I got for Christmas, battery needs recharging!  So I will have to go!  Do have a superb day further folks and once again thank y'all for following my blog.

Signing off

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day