Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Home!





Whatever floats your boat?  Sticks and stones may break your bones but maybe whips and chains are your thing?
Hi all!  It is a lovely sunny and warm day here in Cape Town today!

How apt? Today is a public holiday in Australia called Australia Day - my calender says it is anyway!  and our Christmas visitor from Australia, who arrived the day after my Birthday (on the 22 November, my birthday is the 21st) returned home to Perth via Mauritius this morning!

I have been contacted by my buyer of my play station on OLX today.  Does he/she follow my blog?  I had to put it in my personal info if I had a website!  Is a blog the same thing?

My home goes in the Sunday Times property paper tomorrow, so if you want a house in Bloubergstrand, Western Cape buy tomorrows Sunday Times and come buy my house?  (It was worth a try?)

Anywayyou know what comes next?  It's now time for me to bid you all a fond farewell. "Until my next blog posting have a fantastic day further folks!"

Signing off

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day