Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Last June Friday 2012 - divendres

Romeo, next door's cat, having a wash yesterday on my sleeping bag, on our couch.  They keep your body nice and warm (sleeping bags, but cats do too!) on cold winter nights when watching telly!

I was watching the television programme, The Only Way is Essex, last night.  The people who are featured in this series all seem like nice people, but this show does make the people in this show look shallow, all hair, make up and contact lenses.  I don't know any of them so I can't judge them?  They had a shot of one of, Mark's (one of the people featured in this documentary), soccer team's locker room sessions after a soccer match.  Some idiot had his big fat ass on one of the shots. Yuck!  Thank God it was not on during dinner time!

I am a monkey, my mother is a pig and my father a dragon! What are you?

A Chinese meal  kit, my sister Helen gave to me years ago (2002 I think, when she lived in Switzerland).  It has sat in my bed side draw for years and I have never opened it to see what was inside of it, until yesterday.  (two mini paper lanterns, two mini chopsticks with chopsticks rests, a tiny recipe book  that tells you how to cook different Chinese dishes, and the chinese Zodiac placemats.)  I love chinese food, it is apparently very healthy too.  I used to eat a lot of it in years gone by.  Last time it was 2005?  when I went on a holiday to Umhlanga all alone!  I like travelling by myself but I would not travel overseas alone, some nice flight attendant might decide my disability is drunkedness!  How stupid can you be?  I do not drink! 

Today's weather in Cape Town, it is freezing cold, but at least it is sunny!  So tragic, the floods in England, close to where one of my aunties lives too!  She phoned us yesterday afternoon, but the floods were last night?  I hope she is fine?


Hi all!  How is your Friday?

I saw this morning on Sky News that the USA elections only decide who is the new president in November?  Go Mitt Romney, I think you are going to be the USA's new president?

I saw on my Ad Dynamo account that I have made a grand total of R8-29 from the ads that appear on my blog posts.  A grand total of R25-29  if the adverts I have put on my blogs myself (Craig's and Thelma's business card!) are added in to my total!  Watch out here comes the undercover Millionaire,me?!?  No?


Well I think I will sign off from blogging for today!  Have a great day further folks!
Visit
And?!?
Recepies I like
Service?
The book
if you want to view my other blogs!  If not, why not?

Signing off for all 5  blogs for today.

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day