Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

dilluns - Monday!





Hi all! How is your Monday?

Today is the last Monday for the month of June 2012!  Make it a good one!?!

It has been cold, all day here in Bloubergstrand, today.  Funny that it is warmer and sunnier compared to England (comparing from the Sky news weather forecast for the UK today) and it is summer in Europe?!?

I was sorting out my blogs just now, and I accidently lost the text of one of them. It is Strange how certain functions of the keys on your keyboard have different actions in different programmes.  I lost all my info on one of my blogs!  Oh well.  Then I had to change my blog settings on some of my blogs!  I think I accidently deleted what I shouldn't have!

They had a man. who had accidentally on purpose, hacked into a computer or two, on the local documentary programme, Carte Blanche last night.  He has now been employed by the FBI and other great companies, to avoid similar things happening to them.  He did spend 2 years in prison for his crime but what an inspiring story.  From zero to hero!  I can't believe how easy it was for him to do his  internet hacking!   And they always tell us that internet banking is safe!  Nothing wrong with the old fashioned way of banking. Apparently we all leave "back doors" open on the internet that cyber criminals can't wait to enter.

A Firewall programme definately necessary if you do internet anything!

Well unfortunately that is all from me for my blog postings for today.  Have a dapper day further folks.

Signing off for all my blogs for today!

Ciao
DAVE

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day