Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Dimarts conte .. Tuesday tale..

I love making food!  Being creative and producing something is super view my new blog my recipes if you want last week's or these weeks recipes.
recipes I like

Hi all!  How is your Tuesday?

It is cold, wet and windy here today. Hope it is better wherever you are. Weather is a large deciding factor when considering relocation to Europe or elsewhere. When the sun shines in Africa it is great and you somehow forget about the crime, corruption, poverty and other negativity here,(does that make me sound shallow?) also the fact that  we are far away from the "developed" world. Last night's Secret Millionaire USA featured Las Vegas and apart from the flashing lights and apparent wealth on the main Strip there seemed to be some very dodgy areas with a far amount of gun crime and poverty.

At last week's hospice shop volunteers' lunch one of the gentlemen said he had wondered why I had chosen to help out at Hospice, however having viewed the short film which was made on my cancer journey back in 1997 all was made clear.
The rain is now lashing at the windows, the wind is howling and it is obvious why this is called The Cape of Storms!

This week's recipe, which I shall cook on Thursday or Friday, is Sweet and Sour Beef.

Signing off my blogs for today. Have a great day further folks.

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day