Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

SUNDAY วันอาทิตย์


British Airways: To Fly to serve


Van Gogh Painting


KLM : Journeys of Inspiration 


Hi all!  How is your Sunday? If you are in England hopefully you are celebrating the Queen's Jubilee.  Pity that the weather is not playing it's part in the celebrations today!

It has been a cool day here in Bloubergstrand (where I live) and Tableview  (where the church I attend is) today, but at least we have got sunshine today!

I made it to church today!  I could not face getting out of bed last Sunday morning, it was a bit cold and wet outside.  I do hope I was not needed to sell the paper after the Church service last week.  The Southern Cross newspaper sort of sells itself, but someone is needed to collect the money off the parishoners who wish to purchase a paper.

Of the two airline's Motto's above , one of them is a bit over selling themselves!  I think it is the airline from Van Gogh's home country!  But make up your own mind, that is my opinion!  

Anyway it's a Sunday Afternoon, so I will not be posting too much stuff to today's blog posts!  I must print out my blog statistics someday and post them on a blog post.  It is so amazing to me how many people read my blog postings in the world, and what a range of different countries they are from too.  The USA and South Africa are my top 2 Countries where the viewers of my blog. come from  The UK, Germany and the Netherlands read what I put out on the web, quite often,too!

Anyway that is all from me for today's blog postings folks.  Y'all have a wonderful day further!

Signing off for today.

Ciao
DAVE


No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day