Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Dydd Mawrth Tale - Tuesday Tale





Hi all!  How has your Tuesday been?

It started off with pleasant morning sunshine, this morning, but then at around 11am the sky was filled with heavy grey clouds.  The sun is out at the moment with not too many clouds in the sky, I guess the bad weather blew away? It has been an icy cold day here in Bloubergstrand today, the one constant factor of today's weather.

On sky news, this morning, they reported on Internet Trolls, people who bully people on the net.  Apparently one young girl who stopped having a friendship with a classmate at school, received a load of negative mail on social networks to the point that she was thinking of suicide at 8? years old!  Sir Allen Sugar, as well as other "celebs" have also encountered this new age form of harassment too!   Have we all gone too far regarding the internet and social media?  They did raise the point of freedom of speech versus harassment, this morning.  I know somebody, personally, as  well as having heard about celebs, whose girlfriends placed a picture of their small penises on the web, when they broke up with them!  Maybe they re-sized the photos?

Etihad's advert was on television again this morning.  Is it true, that in the few years that they have been operating that they have had more passengers changing from traditional airlines, to Etihad?  Like I said on a previous blog posting, if this statement in their adverts is true, well done Etihad Airlines!  You really have done an amazing thing!

Tomorrow it is off to 248 Blouberg Road I go!  If you live in the surrounding suburbs of the Hospice Shop and do not know what to do with your "old" and unwanted items, your donations are very much appreciated here!

Well sorry to disappoint anybody in the world, but unfortunately I have a sprained thumb today, and can only type what I have using my left hand! And I am right handed!  The challenges in life!  It has been "fun" though using my one hand and two fingers for typing!  I feel stupid though, I did my "injury" while putting on a jumper!

Signing off for alnlyb,d-ab and majnee blogs for today.

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day