Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

ydd Iau Teipio


Romeo this morning!  For some reason?, he loves sitting next to this cat statue in my home!  Does he know it is not real?


Bloubergstrand




So handle with care!
This week's recipe!
Hi al,from a sunny but cold Bloubergstrand.

How is your Thursday?

It is a lovely sunny day here today in Big Bay today.  It is a wee bit cold, but am I bothered?

Good to know somebody likes my blogs, it make me feel like the man in this pic!!

This was posted to my fb wall under my links to my blogs!
Louise Davies
I have liked your page sooo many times I am surprised it hasn't crashed !! Good luck xxx


I have only had two negative messages regarding my blog postings, but I guess you can't please all of the people all of the time!  Or summit like that,yeagh?!!

Unfortunately there is not much else to post on my blogs today!

Signing off for alifenotlikeyours, dave-anotherblog and myamazingjournee blogs for today.  Y'all have a superb day further folks!  Until tomorrow?

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day