Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

10 a.m. fins les 13:00 de Treball 10 a.m. until 13:00 Working


248 Blouberg Road, St. Luke's Hospice shop this morning.


My "department" at our shop is the books, it involves stacking the shelves and other than that I do Linen, price checks for customers who want a discount from the price on the price tag/sticker.  That hardly ever happens (that you  will get a reduction from the items original price on the tag, but just to please the customer I have to go and ask!?  Some customers remove the price tags in the hopes of a reduction.  What a waste of time!  We know the prices off by heart?

The entrance and parking lot to the Hospice shop is blocked off by these roadworks.  Some people drive on the pavement to access the shop. My mom parks on a parking lot near to the shop and I walk to the shop.  My friend Ann, who we pick up from her house in Tableview, on Wednesday mornings, along with some other people are too worried to drive on the pavement!  So apparently these road works will be finished in October!  Until then?

I was worried about next door's cat, Romeo, this morning, as we had a heavy downpour  of rain last night, and he was not at my window when I woke up this morning.  He appeared at the sliding door at around 8 am,  I was so happy to see him!  I don't know if the feeling was mutual?!?

My free German Language Interactive CD and phrase book I was allowed to take home from our shop today!  It was at no cost for me today!  Sometimes it is one of the "bonuses" of the job!  I learnt German at High School, for 3 years, it was a five year subject, but I had to leave school two years early.  You forget some of a language if you do not use it regularly.  Need to brush up!?!
Hi all!  How is your Wednesday?

All my text for today's blog posts is under the picture it pertains too!

Easy Peasy?

Have a super day further folks!

Signging off for my four blogs for today.

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day