Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Youth Day - Diwrnod Cenedlaethol Ieuenctid


Very bunny indeed!


A van Gogh painting.

This is not a photo of economy class plus seats on  KLM ,  but Economy plus seats on another airline - see the competition offer you more bang for your buck!
Hi folks

How is your Saturday the 16th of June?  Today it is youth Day here in South Africa, a public holiday, in remembrance of all the Students who lost their lives in the 16th September Soweto riots against the apartheid government.

It has been a lovely sunny day too!

You Tube is apparent;y 7 years old, this year!  Where did all that time go?  I want a refund?  Not possible?  Oh well!

Click, on BBC News this morning, featured a very interesting remote controlled life saving device called Emily, that America lifeguards use for swimmers who are in distress.  

I also finally know what the abbreviation CPM stands for on my blog advertising sites. "Cost per thousand units" that a blogger or other internet publisher earns and  gets paid from ad dynamo, google adsense etc for adverts placed on your website.

I booked our economy plus seats this morning. I will be sitting in 11D or 11E, this year on my KLM flights to and from Cape Town and Amsterdam.  Same seats as last year? "The same seat numbers as last year, James?" The same seat row and numbers for the last two years Sir!" (a bit like the old classic movie "dinner for one?"  No?!?)  More space!?!

Well unfortunately that is all from me for today's blog postings folks!  Sorry to dasappoint any of my blog readers, but right now we gotta go!

Singing off for all 3 of my blogs.

Ciao
DAVE


No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day